We Do Residential Concrete Resurfacing in Sarasota County
What is Concrete Resurfacing?
This is the process of transforming existing interior or exterior concrete surfaces into beautiful spaces while extending their life at the same time. Instead of replacing old concrete, resurfacing gives it a new face by applying a concrete coating on top of it. This is suitable for driveways, pool decks, patios, indoor, and outdoor floors. With this, contractors also have the option of choosing from a variety of textures, colors, and patterns to make the concrete coating more modern and attractive. So if you are thinking about updating your home to improve your curb appeal or to up its value without breaking the bank, residential concrete surfacing is a good choice for your Sarasota County home.
Benefits of Concrete Resurfacing
Durability and Longevity
– While concrete is already durable on its own, adding a new coat on top of it helps to maintain and extend its lifespan. Apart from saving a lot of money, you can even get your money’s worth when you decide to sell your home.
– Concrete resurfacing comes with a lot of design options. You can choose the color you want or even have them stamped to mimic a certain pattern.
– Compared to replacing concrete completely, resurfacing is an economic choice that lets you make the most out of your investment.
– Concrete resurfacing doesn’t take too much time to accomplish and you can enjoy the results in no time. Since no special curing is required, you can walk on the new surface after 6 hours and allow vehicle traffic after 24 hours.
– This type of surface is easy to clean and maintain, requiring no special cleaning methods or treatments to keep dirt off.
For professional residential concrete resurfacing in Sarasota County, call us at Prestige Wall Systems, Inc.